Eating (lunch) in the middle of a lake. Crossed off the bucket list! :)
Patbingsoo and Jajangmyun with Jojie! :)
It’s the end of the week. I hope you guys enjoyed your week! I had fun lazing around with my bunny, watching movies/dramas and eating haha
I really enjoy doing this weekly photo round up because I just get to think and go back to the blessings I received and be thankful! :)
- I made Tofu Kimchi for dinner last Tuesday. Super yum!
- Last Wednesday, I met up with Ate Caila and Jojie at Mcdo then we went to Baker to just chill. It was really nice because there weren’t a lot of people and the weather was just right! :)
- Receiving letters unexpectedly seriously makes me feel really giddy.
- I’ve been making fruit shakes for breakfast these days~ I found frozen berries at the fridge so I made blueberry shake.
- Random late night cravings so papa and I went out at 10 pm to get ice cream :))
- Cheesecake for dessert yesterday~
- Ice cream break at Cold Stone. I had Cheesecake and Dark Chocolate, my usual flavor picks! :)
- The road looks so peaceful!
- While waiting for my papa at the airport.
- Baked scallops and other seafood for lunch. So yum!
- Spent the day with Dani and Jojie last Tuesday! :) Mango popsicles, so yum!!
- We ate Korean food for lunch. The initial plan was to eat at Pho Hanoi because we were all craving for Pho that day but Pho Hanoi didn’t open ;____;
- Then we went to Sm for dessert~ guess who bought extra whipped cream for her blizzard hiehie I’ve been craving for strawberries and cream these days.
- My mom fixed the clothes that can’t fit in my closet anymore. Planning to sell the clothes that I never really used. Nothing more than 50 pesos. I used to give them away but this time, I want the people who really want the clothes to have em’ :)
- Chilsung Cider tastes exactly like Sprite.
- Saw the cutest shoes in Cinderella!!!! The details are so awesome!
- Roadtrips! The world would be so much better if people would follow road rules…..and if there’s less traffic. :))
- Lunch with Vanna and Raf at Black n’ Brew after we finished fixing college stuff.
- My favorite from Tous les Jours!!!
- ……I sneaked a selfie hiehiehie
• Baked Butterscotch Nutella cookies. My favorite batch so far!
• Lunch with Vince and Jojie last Monday ❤️
• Went to ATC last Thursday with my parents. Bonding time :)
• There’s also an open B&W photo exhibit.
• Bought pastries at my favorite bake shop at the moment, Tous Les Jour.
• We were supposed to watch TFIOS in ATC but the line was so long so we went to SM Calamba but it wasn’t showing there so we just ate. Yey for good sandwiches!
• Celebrated Father’s day yesterday at Hap Chan. Happy father’s day to our awesome fathers! :)
- Bought a new bag! It’s super similar to my previous school bag but I like this one better because it has form.
- Ordered Cheese Pizza for dinner last Tuesday? or was it last Monday? huzzzzaaaaah
- My rabbit loves my bed too much. So cute!
- 1/10 of our Korean dinner last night at Kimbap Cheonguk. Everyone was so hungry so I wasn’t able to take decent pics. I loved their Bibimbap, Seafood Bokkumbap and Kimbap (lol trust me to love rice dishes the most) but everything was really yummy! :D
- Chinatown has a very special spot in my heart. It’s a place that I will always, always go back to.
- Mocha float > Soda floats
- Went to Rockwell and had dinner at Sm Aura last Sunday.
- Movie date with my papa. We watched Maleficent!
- Tried something different - Tofu Sandwich. Super duper yum!
Summary of my life for the past two weeks
- My family and I ate at Costales Nature Farm for lunch last Saturday. I loved the salad they served! The dressing was so light.
- Grilled Salmon in Lemon Butter from Dal Cielo’s.
- I finally finished my PPE! Now all that’s left is enrollment and I’ll officially be an iska yahuuu
- Ate lunch with my friends at Gastronomeats yesterday and attended worship night at Victory. Always an exciting time praising God!